COVID-19 PANDEMIC UPDATE - 03/02/2021
We are beyond excited to finally announce the return of
in-person classes at MUSE Studios!
As announced today by Public Health,
In-person classes are now permitted to resume at 25% capacity.
This is welcome news that we have all been patiently waiting for!
While we are extremely happy about this, we are proceeding with extreme caution
and will open in parallel with Public Health’s slow-paced re-opening plan.
As we wind down our Free Safe at Home programming, we will slowly transition
in-person classes back into our schedule beginning next week on
Monday, March 8th, 2021.
Our in-person schedule during the month of March will start slow and
will be back into a full in-person schedule by the beginning of
April as long as Public Health orders permit.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!
COVID-19 PANDEMIC UPDATE - 12/12/2020
In accordance to the Province of Manitoba's Public Health orders, our studio will remain closed to the public and will not be running in person classes until Friday, January 8th, 2021 at the very earliest.
We are always carefully monitoring the latest news regarding the pandemic and we will continue to adjust our operations as needed in order to comply with the most recent Public Health orders.
Please follow our Instagram account @musedancewpg for real time updates!
In the meantime, please consider trying our Zoom drop-in class offerings! We offer several classes per week and are currently offering Zoom classes for kids under 10 years of age for FREE! To register, see the menu and "Book a Class" or our "Programs" to register!
COVID-19 PANDEMIC UPDATE - ZOOM CLASSES - 11/08/2020
We’re BACK! Beginning tomorrow, we will now be offering online Zoom classes until it is safe to have in-person sessions!
As a first week trial, we are offering all Zoom classes for FREE! Experience and enjoy our new online classes at no cost!
How to Register:
- Visit the “Menu” on this site, and select “Book a Zoom Class”
- Select the class you would like to take
- Add the class to your cart
- Checkout (You will not be charged)
- The Zoom invitation link will be emailed to you 15 minutes before class begins!
**Beginning next Monday, November 16th, we will be charging the very low price of $5 +gst for our Online Zoom Classes!**
As we continue to find our way through the COVID-19 pandemic, we humbly ask for your support by taking our online class offerings as often as you can. Your support means the world!
COVID-19 PANDEMIC UPDATE 10/26/2020
Due to the large rise in positive cases in our city these past several days, we have decided to do our part and be proactive by putting our drop-in classes on hold this week.
Our hope is that this will help encourage people to keep their number of contacts small while the city tries regain control of the recent rise in positive cases.
We will continue to monitor the situation as this week unfolds, and we hope to be back at it as early as next week!
We encourage everyone to stay vigilant and continue to do your part to keep our communities SAFE and keep our studios OPEN
OFFICIAL STATEMENT 07/01/2020
The affect that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the world has shown us a reality that we could have never imagined. A new type of threat that has challenged our everyday lives, and forced us to alter the way that we interact with one another.
While we're so unbelievably excited to get classes running again, we want to remind our community that we must remain vigilant in regards to all the public health orders set out by our provincial government. Although restrictions are being lifted, its so important to acknowledge that the possibility of transmission is still very real.
This is why we have taken proactive steps and measures towards adjusting to our new normal and integrated them into our studio experience.
Upon arrival at the studio, you will find that we have provided easy to follow protocols, guidlines, & reminders located all over the common areas and within the studios. These are strategically placed to help us all comply with public health orders and create an environment that will keep the chance for community transmission low.
Our province is recording lower numbers than other regions, but there is still tremendous risk due to new cases still being found daily. So we cannot let up. In fact, its important that we all take responsibility and help keep this virus out of our community.
We cannot accomplish this alone. We need each person to collectively do their part by building great habits, and most importantly respecting one another's space.
Our primary goal at Muse is to keep you SAFE, while you do what you do best..
We ask that you please read the following rules that we have set to keep our operations structured and safe for everyone entering the premises:
1. At the moment we are still accepting cash but CASHLESS PAYMENTS ARE PREFERRED. Dancers are also encouraged to register and pre-pay for drop-in classes on our website.
2. All common areas and commonly touched surfaces will be disinfected regularly to mitigate chances for infection.
3. Entry Monitoring practices are in place to help prevent the virus entering our facility and community. Persons entering the premises are asked to read and acknowledge the following policies prior to entry:
-Do not enter if you have returned from outside Manitoba in the last 14 days.
-Do not enter if you are under direction to self-monitor or self isolate.
-Do not enter if you are experiencing any of the following cold/flu symptoms - Cough, Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat, Weakness, or Headache.
4. Social Distancing markers along with various protocol & etiquette signage have been placed all over the facility to help enforce physical distancing in accordance to the provincial health authority standards.
5. We have set a 30 person max capacity for each class. Each of our studios can safely accommodate 30 dancers while maintaining social distancing policies. Each dancer will be assigned a spot in class that will be designated by a social distancing floor marker.
6. Access to change rooms will not be permitted. We ask that participants arrive prepared to dance and exit the facility immediately after the conclusion of class.
7. Both viewing areas will have limited access. For the time being, we ask that parents do not wait for their children in our lobby. Instead we recommend that you drop your child off and pick them up at the end of class. Alternatively, waiting in your vehicle during class is also encouraged. This helps tremendously with keeping our front end as open and clear for traffic as much as possible.
8. All participants will enter through our main entrance prior to the start of class, and must exit the facility through our back door to help avoid unnecessary interaction with dancers coming in for the following class.
9. A 15 Minute break will be implemented between class times to allow for the disinfecting of the studios.
10. Hand sanitization stations are located all over the facility for your convenience. We also have an ample supply of hand soap to support the federal and provincial heath authority’s hand washing recommendations. We ask all patrons to use these to help prevent the spread of the virus in our facility and community.
**INDIVIDUALS THAT FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THESE GUIDELINES WILL BE GIVEN VERBAL WARNINGS, AND IF SERIOUS ENOUGH, COULD BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES**